- In the Pages view, click on Header
2. Click on the “+” button on the Navigation Links section
3. Let's try and add a 'Call Us Now' page.
4. Link the nav item to an existing page or section on the website, or an external url.
- Click on the dropdown to link to a page or a section of a page on the website:
- To link to an external url, a phone number or email address select the most appropriate option and enter the url, phone number or email address.
- To link to an email address, click on email address and input your email that you want your customers to contact you at.
- To add your phone number, select phone number.
- If you have a media file that you would like to link the navigation link to, select the Media File option.
- Lastly, you can link it to Nowhere as well if the link destination does not exist yet or if the parent navigation link does not have a link destination yet!
Alternatively, you can also create a button for new navigation links (like the Contact Us button)
Select the Display as a button and the Navigation Link will be in a solid text box to draw the attention to it.