Whether you are a lifestyle website, a consulting firm, a dog-walking company, or anything in between, you could probably benefit from a blog on your website:
- Search engines love fresh new content: Your website doesn’t get updated often once you are live, but a steady blog with new posts periodically will boost your rankings, as search engines are always looking for the most
- Customers are more likely to convert if they connect with you: A personal blog will reflect your unique personality and character, and establish rapport with your customers. Interesting anecdotes and fresh ideas will keep customers on your website longer, increasing the likelihood they take a Call to Action on your website.
There are two steps to this quick process. Here's what you need to do:
1) Find your RSS feed URL
Most blogs/websites can be made into an RSS feed very easily.
- Blogger: Copy your blog name and insert it in place of blogname: http://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
- Tumblr: Copy your blog name and insert it in place of blogname: http://blogname.tumblr.com/rss
- Something else? Check out these additional instructions to find your RSS feed.
2) Add the integration in the website editor
Log in to the website editor. If you are having trouble logging in, you can follow these instructions.
- Choose the page you wish to put your blog on by clicking it.
- Click Add section
- Click Add integration
- Click RSS Feed
- Paste your RSS feed URL from Step 1.
- Click Submit
- And that's it! You will now see your RSS feed on the page you chose.
- Ensure you click the purple Publish button so your live website reflects this change.