- Log in to your WIX account and go to your domain that you wish to link up to your B12 website.
- Click on Manage Domain
- Go to Advanced.
- At the DNS Records section, you will see the A (Host) and CNAME (aliases)
- Select the A (Host) and enter B12's IP address 22.214.171.124 as the destination for the A (Host)
- Change your CNAME (Aliases) record to point to dns.b12.io
- Click Save DNS.
Go back to our B12 Design Suite
- Go into the Settings View to access the Domain Information tab. Click on the '+' symbol next to Custom Domain(s) to add a new domain name.
- Enter your domain name in the Domain field starting with www. Click Save when you have added the domain name.
You can then proceed to Publish your website from our Design Suite.
Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for DNS changes to propagate, as a result your website may take up to 24 hours to be live on your domain.
Note: Some of the images above are from wix.com.