Go to Style on the left navigation bar
- Select Colors.
- You can choose from 3 types of color palettes - Primary, Pastel and Neutral. Take note that you can click on Show more to view the full range of color palettes.
- In order to edit the color for each section, simply click on the section that you would like to edit.
- Scroll down to appearance. You will able to choose from Light, Dark and Accent for it's appearance.
- Dark appearance
- Accent appearance
*If you already have an image as a background, the accent mode's effect is not visible.
*If the section's background is a solid color, the accent will appear as such.
- Light appearance
In order to edit the color for accent, you will have to enable expert mode.
- When you log into the design suite, you will able to see the left pane that looks like the image below.
- Click on the gear logo and select Enable expert mode.
- Go to Style, then Spacing and dimensions
- Go to $section-background-color-accent-section, and you can pick any color you like!