A picture speaks a thousand words but sometimes just a few words are enough. If you're opting for a text logo instead of a picture one, learn how you can do it here!
- Go to Header
- You can edit the name of the business under the Brand section.
- If you want to edit the font for the text logo, go to Style on the left pane and Custom on the top pane.
- Go to $logo-text-font, and click on it to change the font.
- Select a font that you like
- You can also change the style of the font logo, size, weight and even spacing!
- To change the colour, select $logo-text-color-light-section.