We recommend using a .svg or a high-resolution .png file. However, we also support .jpg and .gif (aniated image) file types for logos.
Adding Your Logo
- Log into your B12 website and select Pages > Header.
- Under Header, there is the option to Choose from library for the Brand Logo.
- Select Upload media and your logo will appear!
Do note that it may appear at a different location if you have chosen a different layout!
Changing Your Section Layout
- Go to Appearance, and then Layout.
- Select the section layout that you would like, and confirm the changes!
- There are currently five different types of layouts for the header. Do take note that it might cause some data mappings to be lost, but fret not. You can easily link them back! Just pick the one that looks good to you.
Changing Your Logo Size
- In the left-hand navigation click on the Style tab, then click on the Custom tab at the top of the sidebar.
- Select the $logo-size and select your desired logo size from the dropdown list:
If you no longer want an icon, simply press the little x at the top right hand corner of the box.
That's it! You can watch the video recording below for the entire walkthrough.