1. Go to B12.io and click Log In. Logging in takes you to your website editor.
2. Hover over your Header at the top of your website and click Click Edit Section.
3. Click Add navigation link.
4. Write the name of the page you are linking to in the Text field.
5. For Link type, select the right one for you! In this example, we're going to select Page or Section so as to link to an existing page on your B12 website.
6. For Links to, search for the page you want to link to, and click on it.
7. This link has now been added to your Header! To make this change go live, click the purple Publish button in the top right corner.
You can also link to an external website URL, a phone number, an email address, or nowhere! It all depends on what you click in the Link type section.
To add a link beneath a link, also known as a drop-down menu, please read the instructions here.