Log in to your B12 account at b12.io.
- Click Domains on the left side of your website editor.
- Click the plus button (+) on the top-right of the Custom domain(s) list.
- Type your domain in the field that appears. You must include www before your domain name. (e.g.: www.google.com, instead of just google.com).
- Click Save
- Copy the CNAME record, which ends in ".b12sites.com".
- Click the 'X' on the top right of the Domains window to close it
- Click purple Publish button in the upper-right corner of the website editor to publish the live website to your domain.
Log in to your WIX account.
- Go to your domain that you wish to link up to your B12 website.
- Click on Manage Domain
- Go to Advanced.
- At the DNS Records section, you will see the A (Host) and CNAME (aliases)
- Select the A (Host) and enter B12's IP address 22.214.171.124 in the Points to field.
- Select the CNAME (Aliases) and enter the record you copied from your website editor in the Points to field.
- Click Save DNS.
And you're done!
Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for DNS changes to propagate, as a result your website may take up to 24 hours to be live on your domain.
Note: Some of the images above are from wix.com.