It's easy to connect Google Analytics to your B12 Website so you can start to track your visitor and search data.
Follow these steps:
- If you do not have a Google Analytics account already, sign up for a free Google Analytics account at analytics.google.com. If you do have a Google Analytics account, then continue to the below step.
- Log into B12.io.
- Scroll down on the left-hand side, then, under Website, click Analytics.
- Click "Connect my Google Analytics account." A new pop-up window containing the Google sign-in form will appear.
- If you're already signed into your Google account, choose the correct one from the list. If not, you'll have to enter your Google account name and password to move forward.
- Click "Allow" when asked if you want b12.io to access your Google account.
- If you already have a Google Analytics account set up, you'll be taken back to the website editor. Click the "Select a property to track" drop down menu and then select the website you want to track.
- Publish your website by clicking the purple publish button in the top right corner!
To check that you set up your Google Analytics properly, wait 72 hours and then go to analytics.google.com and see if there's data.
If you have any questions, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us.