For your B12 website to go live, or to upgrade your website to HTTPS, you need to update your DNS (Domain Name System) settings. These settings connect your domain to your B12 website.
Sometimes updating your DNS settings can be tricky, but if you purchased your domain with GoDaddy, you can grant B12 delegate access to your GoDaddy account and we can update your settings for you!
You can learn more about GoDaddy delegate access here.
Below are the steps for granting delegate access to your GoDaddy account. Don’t forget the final step, which is emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us you have given us access!
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings:
- Click Delegate Access.
- In the People who can access my account section, click Grant Access.
- For the Name, enter B12 Unlimited Labs. For the Email address, enter email@example.com.
- Select Products & Domains as the Access Level. You can see an explanation of access levels here.
- Click Invite, and email firstname.lastname@example.org to say you have granted us delegate access, what domain this is referring to, and what you would like B12 to do with the delegate access (e.g. make your website live, install HTTPS, etc.)
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.