Claim your listings so you can control the information about your business that appears on websites like Facebook, Google Maps, Yelp, Bing, and more.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to your listings manager dashboard and navigate to the “Premium Listings” page, found under “Listings”.
- Note: You should've previously received an email invitation to access your listings manager. If you can't find the email, you can reset your password here.
- Your “Listings” dashboard includes a “Requiring Action” section that displays pending action items up for review. Click “Requiring Action” to see listings with a "Connect Account" option.
- For each listing that needs to be connected, click “Connect Account”
- Note: The claim process varies for each platform. To claim some listings, you’ll have to offer proof that you’re the business owner.
- To confirm that you’ve claimed a listing, visit the “Premium Listings” page. To the left of where you once saw “Connect Account”, you should now see “Listing Synced” or “Listing Sync In Progress”.
Once you’ve claimed a listing, you can view its details in your listings manager dashboard. It may take a few hours for your listing to finish syncing.
If you have any questions, please contact support at email@example.com or chat with us.