- Click here to go to Google Analytics. Note: If you have a Google account, and are not signed in, click Sign in. If you do not have a Google account, click Create an account.
- Once you have signed in to your Google account, click Access Google Analytics.
- Click Sign up.
- Fill in the requested information such as your Account Name, Website Name, Website URL, and select an Industry Category and Reporting Time Zone.
- Under Data Sharing Options, check the boxes next to the options that you want.
- Click Get Tracking ID.
- From the Google Analytics Terms of Service Agreement that opens, click I Accept.
Now, learn how to add the Tracking ID to your B12 site.
- Go to 'Settings', click on the tab that says 'Analytics'.
- Then enter your Google Analytics Web Property ID