What is the SEO for each page of your website? Let's take a look at the SEO for the Gallery section of this website.
- Go to Home then click on the text box that is circled in red!
- You can add your page title and your page description in the section circled in red below.
- Just to explain this in detail, this is a screenshot of what google search results show when you google for 'B12 websites'!
- Let's take a look at the About page that is circled in red! It shows the title of the Page as well as the Page description of the about page!
- Go back to the main page of your design suite and click on search engines!
- This will be how it looks like when someone searches for your business on Google!
- A Favicon is the small icon that you see on the tab of websites. It helps your customers to locate your website easily, especially when they have multiple tabs open. :)