Navigation links are the links in your website's header. The header is the section at the top of your website, and is sometimes called the navigation bar or menu.
Adding a navigation link
1. Hover over the header and click Edit section.
2. Click Add navigation link.
3. In Text field, enter the name of the link.
4. In Link type, select Page or section to link to an existing page or section in your website. You can also link to external websites, phone numbers, and more.
5. In Links to, select the page or section you want to link to from the drop-down.
Deleting a navigation link
1. Click the navigation link you want to delete.
2. Click the gear icon ⚙.
3. Click Delete.