Adding Facebook as an integration to your website can be quick and easy, and something worth considering if you have an active company Facebook but do not want to lose potential customers by simply linking to it on your website. When you instead integrate into your website, you keep customers on your website and increase the likelihood they will take an action on your website.
To start, you must have a Facebook account.
Step 1 - Creating Your Embed Codes
1. Visit Facebook's Page Plugin generator here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/page-plugin/
2. Below Facebook Page URL, enter the web address (URL) for your Facebook Business Page.
3. Select the options you prefer for your page plugin.
4. Click Get code
Note: You will have 2 codes, both of which will need to be added.
Step 2 - Adding your integration code
1. From the B12 Editor, Click Website, then Pages.
2. Click the page you want to add the code to, then click Add section.
3. Click Add integration.
4. Choose your integration from the list or click HTML if your integration is not listed.
5. Paste both of the codes into the code box and click Add integration.
6. Customize the placeholder text in your new integration section or delete it.
7. Preview or Publish your site to view your integration!
In most cases, you will see a warning message like the one below where your integration should be, but this will not appear on your website.