These instructions require a 3rd party account through Snapwidget. In you'd like instructions for adding Instagram's official embed code, see this article.
Integrating your Instagram profile into your website keeps customers on your website and increases the likelihood that they will take an action.
We recommend using SnapWidget to generate an Instagram embed code - it is fast, easy, free, and looks good on your B12 site.
To get started, visit www.SnapWidget.com.
2. Click Get a Free Widget, and create a free account.
3. Click Choose a Service and then Instagram.
4. What layout would you like to use? is up to you!
I chose Map.
5. You are now able to configure your widget - i.e., make it personal to your account.
6. Add your Instagram account. Click in the Username field, beside the @ symbol, to link your Instagram.
Allow through your Instagram account.
Note: if you get this popup, you need to ensure SnapWidget is allowed to open up new tabs.
You can play with the custom settings, and click Preview in a New Window to see a preview of what your feed will look like.
7. Click Get Widget to generate your embed code.
You can now see your new widget as a part of your SnapWidget dashboard and you can make any updates to it through this dashboard.