- Adding Twitter as an integration to your website can be quick and easy, and something worth considering if you have an active company Twitter but do not want to lose potential customers by simply linking to it on your website. When you instead integrate into your website, you keep customers on your website and increase the likelihood they will take an action on your website.
- To start, you must have a Twitter account.
- By the end of this article, you will have the HTML/embed code for your Twitter, which you can add to your website yourself, or send to email@example.com and we can make that update for you.
*Note: all embedded timelines will only show content that is Public. Protected Tweets are not compatible with any Twitter embedded timeline integrations.
- Click Enter a Twitter URL to see your options for what you can embed.
- Enter the URL of what you would like to embed.
- Choose your preferred display option.
- Copy this code, and follow these instructions to add the integration yourself, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for us to make this update for you.
- If you wish to change the way the integration looks, click Set Customization Options and make your changes.