Whether you are a lifestyle website, a consulting firm, a dog-walking company, or anything in between, you could probably benefit from a blog on your website:
- Search engines love fresh new content: Your website doesn’t get updated often once you are live, but a steady blog with new posts periodically will boost your rankings, as search engines are always looking for the most
- Customers are more likely to convert if they connect with you: A personal blog will reflect your unique personality and character, and establish rapport with your customers. Interesting anecdotes and fresh ideas will keep customers on your website longer, increasing the likelihood they take a Call to Action on your website.
There are two steps to this quick process. Here's what you need to do:
1) Find your Wordpress feed URL
Log in to your Wordpress website.
- Click My Sites in the upper right corner.
- Copy your website URL and insert it in place of example.wordpress.com: http://example.wordpress.com/feed/
2) Add the integration in the website editor
Log in to the website editor. If you are having trouble logging in, you can follow these instructions.
- Choose the page you wish to put your blog on by clicking it.
- Click Add section
- Click Add integration
- Click Wordpress Blog
- Paste your Wordpress feed URL from Step 1.
- Click Submit
- And that's it! You will now see your Wordpress feed on the page you chose.
- Ensure you click the purple Publish button so your live website reflects this change.