B12 SEO customers can request reviews from their customers through the SEO Dashboard, which is accessed at listings.b12.io.
- Log in to listings.b12.io.
- Click Review Acquisitions.
- Click + Acquire New Reviews.
- Under SMS/Email, click Select
(We recommend using a review widget on your website rather than the Review Page via a static URL).
Step 1: Acquisitions Name and Location
- Create a name for your review campaign so you track it.
- Click Select location manually and choose your business location from the list.
- Click Apply and Save.
Step 2: Email/SMS Details
First select whether you'd like to create an Email or SMS (text messaging) campaign.
You can review campaign templates and edit these if required. The edits you make will be visible in the preview displayed on the right.
Step 3: Recipient(s) Details
Next, add recipients for your campaign. You can choose to add customers individually or add multiple customers at once.
To add customers individually, click Add another customer and enter the customer's first name, email address, and/or phone number.
To add multiple customers to your campaign using a CSV file:
- Click Download sample CSV template to download a CSV template.
- Open this template using a spreadsheet program (like MS Excel or Google Sheets) and fill in your information, then save the file to your computer.
- Click Upload CSV to upload your file.
Once you’ve reviewed the campaign templates and recipient list, click Schedule this Acquisition to set your campaign in motion.
Questions? Email email@example.com.