- Go to the Global section from your website editor home screen.
- Under Page redirects (very bottom), click Manage redirects.
- Click Add redirect.
- Leaving out your domain name, enter the page URL that you are redirecting from.
For example, if you would like to redirect https://www.danshotdogstand.com/products enter products in the Redirect from box.
- Choose where to redirect your URL by selecting a Link type and selecting the correct page or entering the new URL in the Links to box.
View more information about link types here.
- Click Redirects at the top to save your changes and return to your list of redirects.
If you need any help, please reach out to our Customer Support team!