If you don't have a Team page or section yet, follow these instructions to add a new page or section to your site!
Tip: If you have a Team page, you can find it by typing Team in the search bar above Pages.
Choose your Team section to edit it
To edit your section, click your Team section from the list in the Left pane
or click Edit section in the Right pane.
Edit your section text
- Follow these instructions to edit the Title, Subtitle, and Paragraph text that appears above your team members.
Add a new Team member
1. In the Left pane, click Add new team member,
2. Enter the information you'd like to include about this team member.
Note: All section layouts do not display all of the information in these fields in the same way. See below to change your team section to a different layout.
- Name: Enter your new team member's name.
- Profile Picture: Click Choose from Library to add a photo of your team member.
- Bio: Enter a longer bio which typically appears in a lightbox/modal/pop-up or on your team member page.
- Bio Summary: This is a shorter bio or introduction which can be displayed in full in your team section. If you leave this field blank, you team section will usually display a limited preview of the Bio field.
- Job Title: Enter your team member's position/job title, which typically displays below their name.
3. Click Add item to add your new team member to your section.
Optional: In addition to your team section, this information is used to automatically create a unique page for your team member. You can hide, show, or customize your team member page by following these instructions.
Edit an existing Team member
1. Select the Team member you'd like to edit by clicking on their name in the list.
2. Click the corresponding field to update your Team member's information.
(See above for information about each field.)
- To change the Profile Picture, click the Replace button and select or upload a new image. Then click Continue.
Remove a Team member
To remove a Team member from your section, just click the ⓧ next to the item in your list of Team members.
Tip: You can add this Team member back later by clicking Add existing team member!
Change your Team section layout
You can display Team members in a row/grid or carousel, change the position of the text, add a lightbox pop-up, and more!
Follow these instructions to change your Team section layout.
Tip: Customize your section grid by changing the number of columns.
See these instructions to learn more about customizing your layout.
- Change the size of your images
- Customize your lightbox view
Hide, Show. or Customize a Team member page