When the first draft of your website is ready, your launch specialist will email you asking you to leave feedback. Share feedback by following these steps:
1. Log in to B12.io.
2. Click on the sections of the draft you would like the team to update. A textbox will appear, where you can describe what you would like to change. Give as much detail as possible. You can repeat this step for every change you would like to see made.
3. If you have feedback that isn't specific to one part of the draft (such as the fonts or color scheme), click Add a change request in the left-hand menu and leave feedback in the text box that appears.
4. Review your requested changes under Unsubmitted change requests in the left-hand menu.
5. Leave a rating to help your designer, copywriter, and SEO expert gauge how closely the draft came to your ultimate vision.
6. If you have more general thoughts about the progress or appearance of the draft, enter them in the general thoughts box.
7. Click Submit.
You and your launch specialist will go over your feedback in your feedback and activation screen share.