Sending an invoice
1. Log in to your B12 Editor and select Payments and Invoicing from the top of the left-hand menu pane.
2. Click Create Invoice.
3. In Your details, you can customize the information about your business that appears on the invoice, such as your business name, logo, and phone number.
4. In Payer details, add the client who is receiving the invoice. You can also customize the invoice number, date, and due date.
5. Click Invoice details to add the specific billable item or items. Click Select existing to invoice for services and products that are currently displayed on your website, or click Add new to create items specifically for this invoice.
Tip: To see a preview of your invoice email, click Preview in the top-right corner.
6. In Send Invoice, customize the email subject, from name, and add additional text. You can also cc, bcc, and send a copy of the email to yourself. When finished, click Send email.
For a more complete guide fully detailing all aspects of the Invoicing tool, please take a look at our Invoicing Tool Getting Started guide.
If you still have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our team