- Adding Ecwid as an integration to your website can be quick and easy, and something worth considering to allow your customers the ease and efficiency of making a purchase directly on your page. When you integrate products directly into your website, you keep customers on your website and increase the likelihood they will make a purchase.
- To start, you must have an Ecwid account.
- By the end of this article, you will have the HTML/embed code for an Ecwid collection, which you can add to your website yourself, or send to firstname.lastname@example.org we can make that update for you.
First, log in to your Ecwid account. You will see your Control Panel.
- Find your Store ID at the Ecwid Control Panel in the bottom left corner of every page of the control panel. Copy your store ID.
<div id="my-store-INSERT STORE ID"></div>
- Copy this code, and paste your store ID where it says INSERT STORE ID.
- Copy this update code, and follow these instructions to add the integration yourself, or email email@example.com for us to make this update for you.
If you want to make changes to your Ecwid collection and how it displays on your B12 site, you will have to do so through Ecwid.
As you make updates to your store on Ecwid, your B12 website will update automatically with the changes, so you only have to find this code once for each collection.