To add a third-party integration or custom HTML:
1. Click Website, then Pages.
2. Click the page you want to add the code to, then click Add section.
3. Click Add integration.
4. Choose your integration from the list or click HTML if your integration is not listed.
5. Write or paste the code into the code box and click Add integration.
6. Customize the placeholder text in your new integration section or delete it.
7. Preview or Publish your site to view your integration!
In most cases, you will see a warning message like the one below where your integration should be, but this will not appear on your website.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org!