From time to time, you'll need to do a hard refresh or clear your browser's cache to see changes you've made to your website.
Hard refresh on Internet Explorer 11
- Hold down the Ctrl key + the F5 key
- Or, hold down the F5 key and click the refresh button on your browser
Clear browser cache on Internet Explorer 11
- Click on the Settings menu in the upper-right corner. The icon looks like a gear
- Open the Safety menu
- Click delete Delete browsing history...
- Check the box next to Temporary Internet files and website files
- Click Delete
Support for Internet Explorer
In January 2016, Microsoft discontinued support for older versions of Internet Explorer. This means the only supported version is Internet Explorer 11 on the Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 operating systems.
What does this mean for my B12 website?
When a product like Internet Explorer is no longer supported, it means that the product won't receive updates to make it compatible with new technology. The world of websites is always changing and B12 keeps yours up to date with the latest tech available. So, if you're using an older browser, some of the new tech we're using might not work so well.
What can I do?
Check out this article from Microsoft for more details about support for Internet Explorer and alternative options. Microsoft recommends switching to their new browser Edge, which you can do by clicking here.