For our premium customers, this article will guide you with publishing your website to a custom domain that you currently own.
Log in to the account you have with your domain provider (e.g., GoDaddy, Google Domains).
- Find your DNS settings. Look for your account admin panel, or your domain management area, or DNS configuration, or similar.
- There are only 2 things you'd need to note: A record & the 'www' CNAME.
For the A record,
- Enter or select the @ symbol, or A record.
- Key in B12's IP address: 22.214.171.124 as the destination for the A record.
- Save the A Record (click Save, Save Zone File, Add Record, or similar)
For the CNAME,
- Make sure there is a row for the 'www' CNAME record
- Change your 'www' CNAME record to: dns.b12.io
Go back to our B12 Design Suite
- Go into the Settings View to access the Domain Information tab. Click on the '+' symbol next to Custom Domain(s) to add a new domain name.
- Enter your domain name in the Domain field starting with www. Click Save when you have added the domain name.
You can then proceed to Publish your website from our Design Suite.
Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for DNS changes to propagate, as a result your website may take up to 24 hours to be live on your domain.
If you need help publishing your website on a GoDaddy domain, click HERE.