Note: You might be paying Weebly unnecessarily as website hosting is included in every B12 subscription. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Step 1 - Generate your DNS Records
1. Log in to the B12 Editor.
2. Click Publish in the top corner and click OK. This opens a new tab in your browser. Let this tab finish loading (it’s ok if it loads an error page) and then exit the tab.
3. Refresh ↻ the B12 Editor.
4. Click Domains.
5. Click Connect existing domain.
6. Enter your domain, starting with www.
7. Click Save changes.
8. Click the domain you just connected.
9. Check the Make this my primary domain box if you want this domain considered your official domain by search engines.
10. Click View setup instructions.
11. Copy the CNAME value beneath Set the CNAME record (for www.domain.com) to.
Step 2 - Edit your Domain's Records in Weebly
1. In a new tab, log in to your Weebly account.
2. Click Domains in the top corner.
3. Click the domain you want to connect to your website.
4. Click Edit next to your DNS Records.
5. Delete any existing A Records with a Host set to @, www or *.
6. Click Add Record and use the following values for your A Record:
- Type: A Record
- Host: @
- Points to: 220.127.116.11
7. Click Add Record again and use the following values for your CNAME:
- Type: CNAME
- Host: www
- Points to: Paste the CNAME value you copied from the B12 Editor.
8. Click Save.
Your DNS records should look something like this:
9. Return to the B12 Editor.
10. Click ← Back twice to get to the Home Menu.
11. Click Publish and OK.
Your website should go live on your custom domain within 48 hours!
For additional help, email email@example.com. 😃