This article explains how to add a Terms & Conditions page and link to it in your website's footer.
You are responsible for writing your own Terms of Service. For guidance, we recommend using one of the following generators:
Create a Terms of Service page
Log in to B12.io.
Click Website, then Pages.
Click Add page.
6. Copy your Terms of Service text from its source and paste it into the text boxes on the left side of the Editor.
Link to the Terms of Service page in your website's footer
1. Hover over your website's footer and click Edit section.
2. Click Add navigation link.
Note: If you don't see the option to add a navigation link, you might need to change your footer's layout.
3. Enter Terms & Conditions (or similar) under Text, Page or section under Link type, and select your new page under Links to, as pictured below.
4. Click Publish in the top-right corner. Your Terms page is now visible on your website.
Reach out through our live chat in your account during our Support Hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.