Go to domains.google.com and log into your account.
- Look for the domain name that you want to change the DNS settings for.
- Click on DNS
- Scroll down until you see the section titled Custom Resource Records.
For the A record,
- Edit the A Record for the host named "@". It might also be labeled "yourdomain.com".
- Key in B12's IPv4 address: 220.127.116.11 as the destination for the A Record.
- Save the A Record by clicking Add.
For the CNAME,
You need to add a CNAME for the host www.
- First, type www in the first box on the left.
- Next, open the drop down menu and select CNAME.
- Then, type dns.b12.io in the address field.
- Finally, click Add.
- (Note: If a CNAME for www already exists, simply edit the existing record's address to point to dns.b12.io)
The two records you just added should look like this:
Now, return to the B12 website editor to add your domain name to the Domains list and Publish the website.
- Log in to the website editor at www.b12.io.
- On the left-side menu, click Domains. The Domains panel will open on the right.
- Click the plus button (+) on the top-right of the Custom domain(s) list.
- Type your domain in the field that appears. You must include www before your domain name. (e.g.: www.google.com, instead of just google.com).
- Click Save
- Click the 'X' on the top right of the Domains window to close it
- Click purple Publish button in the upper-right corner of the website editor to publish the live website to your domain.
If you need some help, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.