Google Forms allows you to embed surveys, contact forms, and more through its free form builder. Embedding a Google Form on your website requires you to copy the HTML code from the Google Form, and paste it into your website.
1. Open the Google Form you want to embed.
2. Click SEND in the top-right corner.
3. Click the < > icon.
4. Click COPY to copy the HTML code.
5. Open B12.io.
6. Click Website, then Pages and click the page where you want to embed the Google Form.
7. Click Add section.
8. Click Add integration and select Google Forms.
9. Paste the HTML code in the code box and click Add integration.
10. Click Publish.