Duplicate a page
1. In the Home Menu, click Website, then click Pages.
2. Click the page you want to duplicate.
3. Click the gear icon ⚙.
4. Click Duplicate.
5. Choose whether to create new collection items or reuse the existing collection items. Then click Duplicate.
If you select Share collection items, any changes made to one of the sections' items will be made to the other one automatically.
The duplicate page is added to your list of pages and is named "Copy of" + the title of the page you duplicated. Rename the duplicate page to stay organized.
Duplicate a section
1. In the Home Menu, click Pages.
2. Click the page with the section you want to duplicate.
3. Click the section.
4. Click the gear icon ⚙.
5. Click Duplicate.
6. Choose whether to create copies of all the section content or map the same content to the new section.
If you select Map the duplicated section's content to the original, any changes made to one of the sections' content will be made to the other one automatically.
The duplicate section is added beneath the original section. You can rename the duplicate section to stay organized.
You can also move your duplicate section to a different page!