Note: As of March 1, 2020, B12 collects website metrics on behalf of our customers as part of their built-in website performance dashboard. You can still set up and use Google Analytics if you’d like.
Google Analytics allows you to analyze in-depth detail about the visitors on your website.
2. Follow these instructions to create Only a Universal Analytics property.
Note: if you would like to use Google's new version of Analytics (Google Analytics 4) follow these instructions to add your tracking code to your site's <head> html.
3. Log in to B12.io.
4. Click Analytics.
5. Scroll to the bottom of this page and click Connect my Google Analytics account.
6. Select or log in to the Google account you used to create your Google Analytics account.
(Important: If you have more than one Google account, be sure to choose the correct one before logging in!)
7. Click Allow when asked if you want B12 to access your Google account.
Here's more information on Google Account access.
8. Make sure the tracking ID under Google Analytics tracking ID is correct. Your tracking ID has this format: UA-000000-1.
9. Click Publish.
Note: It takes 24-48 hours for data to appear in your Google Analytics account.
If you're having trouble connecting your Google Analytics account, please try disabling AdBlock for your editor, as it can prevent the sign-in pop-up from appearing.
Learn more with this guided tour of Google Analytics.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help!