Note: As of March 1, 2020, B12 collects website metrics on behalf of our customers as part of their built-in website performance dashboard. You can still set up and use Google Analytics if you’d like.
Google Analytics allows you to analyze in-depth detail about the visitors on your website.
1. Create a Google Analytics account
Be sure to create a Web Property and not an App+Web Property.
2. Log into B12.io.
3. Click Analytics.
4. Scroll to the bottom of this page and click Connect my Google Analytics account.
5. Select the Google account you used to create your Google Analytics account.
6. Click Allow when asked if you want B12 to access your Google account. Here's more information on Google Account access.
7. Make sure the tracking ID under Google Analytics tracking ID is correct. Your tracking ID has this format: UA-000000-1.
8. Click Publish.
Note: It takes 24-48 hours for data to appear in your Google Analytics account.
Learn more with this guided tour of Google Analytics.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help!