B12 Invoicing lets you generate professional invoices, email them to clients, and receive payment through credit cards or ACH, all without leaving B12.
Verifying your business
Note: You will only have to verify your business once.
1. Log in to the B12 Editor and click Invoicing.
2. You will be prompted to verify your identifying information and bank account. Once completed, you can start customizing and sending invoices.
Sending an invoice
1. Click Create Invoice.
2. In Your details, you can customize the information about your business that appears on the invoice, such as your business name, logo, and phone number.
3. In Payer details, add the client who is receiving the invoice. You can also customize the invoice number, date, and due date.
4. Click Invoice details to add the specific billable item or items. Click Select existing to invoice for services and products that are currently displayed on your website, or click Add new to create items specifically for this invoice.
Tip: To see a preview of your invoice email, click Preview in the top-right corner.
5. In Send Invoice, customize the email subject, from name, and add additional text. You can also cc, bcc, and send a copy of the email to yourself. When finished, click Send email.
B12 will automatically email your client reminders as the due date approaches. You can manually send an additional reminder by clicking the three dots in the Actions column and then clicking Send reminder.
After a client pays you, you can see your funds and past payments under Payments. Funds available for a payout appear under Available, while funds that appear under Pending will become available for a payout in 2-5 business days.
To transfer available funds to your bank account, click Payouts and click Create payout. If you need to change the bank account that is receiving the payment, you can do so under Bank accounts.