- Adding LinkedIn as an integration to your website can be quick and easy, and something worth considering if you have an active company LinkedIn but do not want to lose potential customers by simply linking to it on your website. When you instead integrate into your website, you keep customers on your website and increase the likelihood they will take an action on your website.
- To start, you must have a LinkedIn account.
- By the end of this article, you will have the HTML/embed code for your LinkedIn, which you can add to your website yourself, or send to email@example.com and we can make that update for you.
LinkedIn uses LinkedIn Plugins to generate an embed code for your website. To generate an embed code for a member profile, go to https://developer.linkedin.com/plugins#
- Click Member Profile.
- Sign in to generate your code.
- Choose what display mode you would like.
- Click Get Code.
- Copy this code, and follow these instructions to add the integration yourself, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for us to make this update for you.
From https://developer.linkedin.com/plugins# , you have options to generate codes for companies, alumni tool, etc. Follow these instructions for whichever integration you wish to have.