Note: You might be paying Weebly unnecessarily as website hosting is included in every B12 subscription. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Step 1 - Add your domain to your B12 account
1. Log in to the B12 Editor.
2. (Skip this step if you're not ready to publish your site yet)
Click Publish in the top corner and click OK. This opens a new tab in your browser. Let this tab finish loading (it’s ok if it loads an error page) and then close the tab.
3. From the Editor home screen, click Domains.
4. Click Add domain.
5. Enter your domain, starting with www.
- Optional: Check the Make this my primary domain box if you want this domain considered your official domain by search engines.
- Optional: Check Enable email forwarding for this domain if you would like to create a custom email address. See more information here.
6. Click Continue.
7. Copy the CNAME Record Value by clicking the Copy button next to it.
Note: Your CNAME Value will end in b12sites.com
Keep this tab open so you can reference these values, if needed, and finish your domain setup.
Step 2 - Edit your Domain's Records in Weebly
1. In a new tab, log in to your Weebly account.
2. Click Domains in the top corner.
3. Click the domain you want to connect to your website.
4. Click Edit next to your DNS Records.
5. Delete any existing A Records with a Host set to @, www or *.
6. Click Add Record and use the following values for your A Record:
- Type: A Record
- Host: @
- Points to: 18.104.22.168
7. Click Add Record again and use the following values for your CNAME:
- Type: CNAME
- Host: www
- Points to: Paste the CNAME value you copied from the B12 Editor.
8. Click Save.
Your DNS records should look something like this:
9. Return to the B12 Editor and click Continue.
10. Click Complete.
Note: It may take a few hours for your Domain to show as Connected in the Editor, and it may take 24-48 hours for your B12 website to appear on your domain.
If you need help, please reach out to our Support Team at email@example.com