Giving B12 delegate access to your GoDaddy account lets us change your domain's settings without you sharing your password or other secure information.
Step 1 - Email B12
1. Email email@example.com and include the following:
Reason for granting delegate access. (Help me connect my domain, setup a custom email address, etc.)
Email address (the email address you use to log in to GoDaddy)
Step 2 - Open the email from GoDaddy to confirm access
1. You will receive an email from GoDaddy that says B12 Unlimited Labs is requesting access to your GoDaddy account.
3. Open the email and click Log In & Grant Access.
4. Log in to your GoDaddy account and click Confirm Access.
5. Important: Follow these instructions to make sure B12 has access to the folder that includes your domain.
6. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us you have confirmed delegate access.
Learn more about GoDaddy delegate access.
Alternatively, you can provide us with delegate access to your GoDaddy account directly by following the steps in this article from GoDaddy. When prompted for an email address, enter "email@example.com", and when prompted for an access level, select the "Domain & Products" option.
Then follow these instructions to make sure B12 has access to the folder that includes your domain.
Once you've completed the above guide, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you've requested access, and we'll accept the request as soon as we can!