Page or section
- Select Page or section to link to an existing page or section in your B12 website.
- You can select the page or section from the drop-down under Links to, or you can search for it by name.
- Select the Item type from the drop-down: Blog post or Team member
- Select the individual blog post or team member from the drop-down under Links to, or you can search for it by name.
External website URL
- Select External website URL to link to page on someone else's website, such as an online news article or a third-party service.
- Copy the URL from the page you want to link, and paste it under Links to.
- Select Media file to link to a PDF or audio file.
- Under Links to, click Choose from library and then Upload media to upload the PDF or audio file.
Email address and Phone number
- Select Email address or Phone number so that visitors can email or call you directly from your website.
- Select Nowhere to create a link that cannot be clicked.
- Nowhere is typically selected if you want to create a drop-down menu.
Tip: Check the Open in a new tab box when linking to External website URLs or Media files to make it easier for visitors to return to your website.