By the end of this article, you will have added a Blog Feed to your B12 website! If you already have a Blog Feed, learn more about adding new blog posts.
Step 1: Create the Blog Feed page
- Log into B12.io.
- Click Pages.
- Click Add Content.
- Click Page.
- Click Blog Feed.
- Having trouble logging in to your website editor? Learn more about logging in.
- Having trouble adding a new page? Learn more about adding new pages.
Step 2: Add the Blog Feed to your Header.
- Learn more about updating your Header with new pages.
Step 3: Remove placeholder blog posts
- Click the X to remove these placeholder posts. These placeholder posts are meant to show you a preview of what your Blog Feed will look like.
Step 4: Add your first blog post!
- Once you have the post written, or at least an idea in mind, learn about adding a blog post to your Blog Feed.
Tip: Before you Publish your Blog Feed to your live domain, make sure to Preview your site and double-check everything looks good! Keep in mind, if you have any other unpublished changes, these will all go live at the same time.
What if I already have a Blog Feed?
- If you already have a Blog Feed, you can add new blog posts to this feed!
How do I add a new blog post?
- Learn more about adding new blog posts.
I don’t need a new Blog Feed; I have my own. How do I integrate my third party blog?
- Learn how to integrate your blog into your B12 website.