1. In the Home Menu, click Domains.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the Global pane and click Manage email addresses.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the Manage email addresses pane until you see Settings.
Under Settings is a list of the contact forms on your website.
4. Click a form to edit its name.
5. Edit the form's name under Form title.
Now when you check your form submissions in the B12 Contact Manager, you'll know which submissions came through which form!
What is the Contact Manager?
Adding and importing contacts to B12’s Contact Manager
Change A Contact Form's Recipient Email Address