When someone fills out a contact form or newsletter sign-up on your website, B12 lets you know by sending you an email notification.
By default, this email notification goes to the email address you use to log in to the B12 Editor.
You can change the email address that receives these email notifications, as well as add more email addresses.
Change a contact form's recipient email address
1. In the Home Menu, click Domains.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the Domains pane and click Manage email addresses.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the Manage email addresses pane until you see Settings.
Under Settings is a list of the forms on your website and their recipient email addresses.
4. Click a form to edit its recipient email address.
Tip: If you have multiple forms titled "Contact form", click the form and edit its Form title. This is only visible to you and helps you stay organized.
5. Under Recipient Emails, enter the email address you want to receive email notifications and press the enter key ⏎ on your keyboard. You can add as multiple recipient email addresses.