- Email title - This text does not display in the email but helps you stay organized and keep track of emails you’ve sent
- To - Select all contacts or refine based on tags.
- From name - This is the name that will appear when your email lands in a subscriber’s inbox. We recommend that you use your business name so customers easily recognize who sent the email.
- From email address - This is the email address that your customers will see in the “from” field only when they open the email
- Subject - Write an enticing subject line that motivates subscribers to open your email. We recommend using subject lines that are no more than 50 characters.
- Preview text - This text appears in the inbox after the subject line
- Sections - Easily edit your email sections: header, card 1, and footer
- Style - Manage the visual appearance of your email’s sections
If you have any questions, contact your dedicated customer success team member or email support at email@example.com.