If you don't have a Testimonials page or section yet, follow these instructions to add a new page or section to your site!
Tip: If you have a Testimonials page, you can find it by typing Testimonials in the search bar above Pages.
Choose your Testimonials section to edit it
To edit your Testimonials, click your Testimonials section from the list in the Left Pane
or click Edit section in the Right Pane.
Edit your section text
- Follow these instructions to edit the Title, Subtitle, and Paragraph text that appears above your collection of Testimonials.
Add a New Testimonial
1. In the Left pane, click Add new testimonial
2. Enter the information you'd like to include for this testimonial.
Note: All section layouts do not display all of the information in these fields in the same way. See below to change your Testimonials section to a different layout.
- Quote: Enter the full text of your customer's testimonial/review here.
- Name: Enter the name of your customer.
- Photo: Click Choose from Library to add a photo of your customer or something that represents their review.
- Company: This field can include any additional information about your customer, such as where they are from, their job title, etc.
3. Click Add item to add your new testimonial to your section.
Edit an existing Testimonial
1. Select the Testimonial you'd like to edit by clicking on it in the list.
2. Click the corresponding field to update your testimonial's information.
(See above for information about each field.)
- To change the Photo, click the Replace button and select or upload a new image. Then click Continue.
Remove a Testimonial
To remove a testimonial from your section, just click the ⓧ next to the item in your list of testimonials.
Tip: You can add this testimonial back later by clicking Add existing testimonial!
Change your Testimonials section layout
You can display Testimonials in a row/grid or a carousel, change the position of the text, the position and size of the image, and more!
Follow these instructions to change your Testimonials section layout.
Tip: Customize your section grid by changing the number of columns.
See these instructions to learn more about customizing your layout.
- Reorder or automatically sort your testimonials
- Change the size of your images